Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Vino Treats




                                                     Photos courtesy of Gainey Vineyard

 It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here on the Central Coast and I am in full shop 'til I drop holiday mode. Along with the traditional presents for family and friends, I love doing a bit of research to find the hottest hostess gifts of the season. This week I have decided to share with you my list of this season's top gifts and treats to bring to those elite holiday affairs. After all.... every real country woman knows to never arrive empty handed to a dinner party or event, right ladies? he he
  I stumbled upon these fantastic festive goodies in the wine shop of Gainey Vineyard, located in Santa Ynez. The ever so decedent raspberry piont noir or the zinfandel orange chocolate sauces are sure to win over event guests of all ages. I also recommend their elegant trio of herb dipping oils or the delicious chardonnay artichoke salsa for a more intimate cocktail or dinner occasion this season.
 These yummy morsels are a sure way to make you a memorable hit of any holiday bash!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment