Whenever life gives you cause for celebration, throw a party! Gatherings that bring good company make our long days worthwhile, raise our spirits,and enhance our lives.
This fruit and caramel brie paired with a bottle of Carhartt Sauvignon Blanc is definitely at the top of my list for a guaranteed Christmas gathering hit. Enjoy :)
10 5 15
- Place Brie in a microwave-safe bowl. In a small bowl, combine the caramel topping, cranberries, apples and walnuts. Spread over Brie. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 60-90 seconds or until cheese is heated through and slightly melted. Serve with toasted baguette slices. Yield: 8 servings.
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread baguette, sliced and toasted