Thursday, November 17, 2011

Relax at the Alisal

Photo courtesy of willow bee inspired

  Oh the weekend, so close yet one long Thursday away. As I sip my non fat vanilla latte this morning, I cant help but day dream about the perfect weekend/ day off. For this saltwater cowgirl that consists of two things, riding and relaxation. One of my favorite local places to experience both of these leisure activities is at the beautiful Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort. I would start the day off with their trademark Breakfast Ride, complete with western breakfast classics, mimosas, and a one hour beautiful trail ride through the property. Then I would head over to the resort spa for a little princess TLC. Two of my favorite spa treatments at the Alisal are their signature Happy Hour Full Body Scrub, (margarita scented), and the Nojoqui Mud Wrap & Sage Bliss Massage.
  Take time this weekend to relax, replenish, and pamper yourself by keeping it classy in the country. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment