Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Urban Cowgirl

                                                    Photo courtesy of Urban Cowgirl


      Are you looking for the perfect make- up and skin girl line for the girl on the go? Urban Cowgirl is one of my new favorite California based beauty lines that I just had to share with all of you. I personally like to have a set of the basic cosmetics, separate from my evening weekend cosmetic line, that I can use to replenish my skin and add a bit of glamor during the long work weeks.
      These cowgirl  products are not only chic but are also organic and mineral based. Along with their everyday classic make-up and skin products, they also have fantastic bath products and life accessories as well. The Mango Tango Salt Souffle and the Green Tea Facial Cleanser are just two of the must haves from the Urban Cowgirl line. Whether you are enjoying a rodeo or strutting down Rodeo Drive, this is truly a great cosmetic & beauty line for the  active, savvy, and sexy country girl on the go.
    I think this year Chloe-Clause might even be wrapping her Christmas beauty products and gifts in Urban Cowgirl gym bags to help inspire all of her favorite cowgirls! he he xo

No comments:

Post a Comment